HOW MUCH DOES WORK USA CAREER TRAINING COST?
Organizing a working holiday visa for the US can be costly! At IEP We are upfront with all costs that are associated with a working holiday in the US. We don’t keep any hidden costs from you like other companies might. We recommend you do your research but think you will find we are your best option!
It’s also important to point out that of all the fees below, not all are due at once so no need to have thousands of dollars all saved up before you sign up. Have a look at our ‘How to Apply’ page that outlines when certain fees are paid to get an idea of what is due when!
- Initial Deposit Fee: $595
- Total Program Cost is dependent on the length of the program
- Intern – Min. 0-3 months $1,355AUD up to Max. 12 month program $2,885AUD
- Trainee – Min 0-3 Months $1,665AUD up to Max. 18 month program $3985AUD
– Travel grace periods may affect minimum and maximum pricing.
– Program fees include basic travel insurance. See Insurance section for details
USA Visa Fee
- USA Visa Fee: $US160
- Australian Reciprocal Passport Fee: US$105
- SEVIS FEE: The SEVIS fee is an additional $330AUD and stands for Student Exchange Visitor Information System. The SEVIS fee is not included in the program fees and is an internet based system the US government uses to maintain accurate and current information on J1 exchange visitors visa while in the US. This is paid to IEP/Visa sponsor one your work visa has been approved.
The Work USA Career Training fee includes Medical & Liability Insurance for the duration of your visa. Upgrades to more comprehensive polices are available at an additional cost. Please contact IEP for further information.
Book your Flights with STA Travel, plus tours, accommodation and more. STA Travel’s core purpose is to make travel as affordable and as attainable for young people as possible. And it’s not just about offering cheap flights. STA Travel offers real value with the expert knowledge, flexibility and features our travellers want.
Contact STA Travel’s Working Holiday branch at 1300 850 485 or email [email protected]
What to pay, when to pay it – its important you understand how much an adventure like this might cost you. If you would like some clarification on anything at all, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 1-2 working days, by phone and email, to answer any questions you might have.